Saturday, April 08, 2006

Week 24- and she's gorgeous!


Well, if you've read any of my posts before that won't come as news to you, but she really is! And she continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Thursday I made my first 'real' outing alone with Olivia. I've gone on many walks alone, and once to the hospital early on to get her NGT replaced (check the November 13 post if you've forgotten what an NGT is for- good for a little nostalgia too :) ). But this time I took Olivia to the 'well baby clinic' by myself... Ok, not _that_ scary, but it still made me a little nervous. Anyway Suzanne got to have a nap. Olivia weighed in this week at 16 pounds 6 ounces- still up on that 91st percentile curve!

Here's the week 24 Duck shot. She is definitely growing longer; we're starting to notice that she has a waist someplace between her belly and her nappy!

This picture was actually taken last sunday, but we haven't managed to get it uploaded until now. This is where I discovered that not only does having Olivia not prevent me from playing music, I have a captive audience- at least until she can crawl or walk!

And now, a final little advertisement; some of you know this, some don't, but there are many more pictures of Olivia over at our photo hosting site, www.flickr.com/photos/hawley. Click on over and check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home