Sunday, November 06, 2005

2 weeks old, attempt number 5 at posting...



Olivia and Mom at 2 weeks. I just finished writing a rather long post about breastfeeding and such, and then blogger.com managed to lose it with no backups. Kind of irritating. Now I'd like to recapture what I was going to say, but I probably won't be able to... I need to make my own backups I suppose. Argh.

Anyway, one of the things I was going to say was that the pic of Olivia with the Duck, astute readers may notice, is a repeat pose of a picutre we posted exactly a week ago. Yup, we're making a weekly picture of it (similar to what we did with Suzanne's belly - see our flickr page for those) to watch how she grows.

And she really is growing. Her breastfeeding is getting stronger and we're hoping that she'll be strong enough to come home in the next week or so. Of course it all depends on her so we'll just be watching closely and fattening her up as much as we can.

Ok, well, I apologise for all the stuff I wrote earlier and then didn't recapture in this post. Gotta run as usual...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home