Thursday, December 29, 2005

Catching up with the vital statistics...


Olivia in a moment of quiet contemplation. Suzanne is happily thinking about how much weight Olivia is gaining...





Olivia attempting to make room for more breast milk!

In spite of Olivia's excretionary efforts, she continues to gain weight rather well. The health visitor came again today and weighed Olivia in at 9 pounds 6 1/2 ounces! She remains in the 90th percentile in weight gain. What a beast! (as I type this she's sitting next to me on the couch, growling and snarling through another big meal- rowr- ack- mmrrrff!!)

In other news, we're thoroughly enjoying the last fleeting days of my Christmas vacation, as on Monday I'll be back at work with no more paternity leave in sight. It's been an incredible privilege to be able to be with Olivia as much as I have in the past 2 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home