Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Weight gain, back to work...


Here's what it looks like to work from home. At least this was what it looked like to work from home this morning... Olivia was resting very comfortably in the sling and I was able to get quite a good amount done, while simultaneously giving Suzanne the chance to do, well, anything besides look after Olivia...

But the news is: wait for it now... She was weighed again yesterday, and is now up to 6 pounds 6.6 ounces! I guess these stop being surprising to the general audience out there since you've heard these kinds of gains here before, but it never stops being good news. Dad tells me that I was in the 6 pound range when I was born. Coming up on her due date, it'll be interesting to see what her "birth" weight ends up as!

Anyway, short post (and sorry for the lack of posts...) since I'm now back at work temporarily. More paternity leave awaits though, and some holiday time over Christmas. That takes the edge off of going back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home